The Best Cheap Gaming PC Bundle Guide
Make no mistake, building your own desktop computer can be expensive, time-consuming, stressful and ultimately not necessary. In this UK based buyers guide we focus on what makes a good, yet budget gaming pc bundle with monitor and how you can shop around for the best deals online that include at least a one year warranty.
With so much competition around it can be a real minefield to find out which is the best computer for the money and with gaming PC packages costing from £350 – £2500 (don’t worry our cheap gaming deals cost under £500) you need to make sure you get the best value for money.
In our top 5 budget gaming PCs, we cover a whole range of computers that are cheap to buy but are jam-packed with fast graphics cards, good hard drive storage and powerful CPUs that give you the edge over your friends without having to pay extra £££!
We will also review the latest gaming budget computer systems for 2020 and the different options available to you as a buyer such as choosing an Intel Core or AMD CPU system. Whether you are buying for yourself, a teenager or for a present everyone should be equipped with the right information in order to get value for money and a desktop PC that is built to last.
And finally, don’t forget to check out the newbie section at the bottom of this review where we go through some key information for buyers to look out for when buying for a son, daughter or family member who is obsessed with online gaming!
Last update on 2020-10-31 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What is a PC Gaming Bundle?
A computer specifically designed to run the latest Windows 10 games at decent performance is what most of us would classify as a gaming computer. This is where things start to get complicated – for example, do you know what the best graphics cards you can fit into your rig? Unless you have good experience at building computer gaming systems yourself then it’s best that you look to buy an all in one Windows-based system for playing games and this is like purchasing a PC equivalent of an xBox or PlayStation.
A PC Gaming Bundle consists of a case, display (GPU) card, CPU (AMD or Intel processor), PSU (power supply unit), memory, hard drive, motherboard and optionally includes an operating system (Windows 10) and monitor.
Why we include Monitors in our PC Bundles
A decent gaming PC monitor can cost at least £100. If purchased separately, it would add significant cost to your PC gaming bundle package so we have found the best deals that include a fast, sharp and bright monitor for you. Manufacturers that build these systems are experts in making sure the monitor gives the best possible gaming performance for the money paid and with a one or two year warranty included in the price you can buy with confidence with our recommendations.
And now on to the fun stuff…
Top 5 Cheap Gaming Computer Bundles for 2020
This is our best buy cheap PC gaming system for 2020. It includes EVERYTHING you need to play the latest games including Fortnite, League of Legends, Dota 2, Overwatch, WOW Classic, Call of Duty, PUBG and all other resource-hungry games. The ADMI computer offers both good value for money and high-quality gaming experience.
Our number one rated cheap gaming computer with AMD Ryzon Quad Core, Vega 11 Graphics Card and Full 1080P Monitor is….
1. ADMI Gaming PC Computer Package [Editors Pick]
This is a specialist prebuilt PC designed to run graphic intense games at fast speed so you can compete with other players. This ADMI cheap gaming PC bundle with monitor includes a super-fast AMD Ryzon 5 CPU and AMD Radeon Vega 11 display card for optimum budget gaming performance.
When you add in the FREE gaming mouse, keyboard, mouse mat and good quality gaming headphone to the mix this PC Gaming Bundle ticks all the boxes: low price point but great speed, quality and value for money giving it our best buy for 2020!
It has a whole host of high quality, fast components that give it our 2020 best budget award – if you are looking to buy a PC that best suits FPS (first person shooters like Fortnite and Call of Duty), adventure/building games (WoW and Minecraft) and sports games such as FIFA then this computer fits the bill perfectly.
A strong list of impressive features…
- CPU: AMD Ryzon 5 CPU running 4 cores
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon Vega 11 – one of the highest graphics cards
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM (upgradeable to 16GB)
- Storage Space: 1TB HDD Serial ATA-600
- Monitor: 24 inch Wide Screen Full HD
- Windows 10 pre-installed
- Mouse, Pad, Headset and Keyboard all included
- WI-FI Ready / Multiple USB ports
But why should I buy this PC gaming system?
- A computer built for all types of modern games
- Good spec graphics card and CPU (AMD Ryzon)
- Better CPU performance than Intel Core i5
- Free Anti-Virus software included
- USB3 ports for faster data transfer
- Standard manufacturer warranty
- Decent stereo gaming headset
- Runs very quiet for a budget level PC
Is an optical drive necessary?
- No optical drive but most games these days downloaded from publishers like Steam, EA etc so no big deal – this package deservedly wins our best buy for 2020.
2. Veno Scorp Gaming PC Bundle with Intel Core i7 2600 and SSD
If you would to buy an Intel based gaming computer that is very fast for the price then check out this newcomer, Veno gaming PC with impressive i7 2600 CPU and SSD (Solid State Drive).
With an Nvidia 1650 4GB graphics card and Intel Core i7 processor that competes with high powered AMD for performance, it has very good specs for a cheap games computer bundle and when you add the 16GB RAM to the package you end up with a high range gaming performance at a budget price.
Overall, a strong set of powerful components to ensure fast speed at low price…
- CPU: Intel i7 2600 CPU.
- Graphics Card: Nvidia 1650 4GB Display
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Storage Space: Fast 256GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Windows 10 home edition
- Mouse & Keyboard all included
- WI-FI Ready: 300Mbps Network Card
- Monitor: 19 inch gaming monitor
What is the HD resolution and is there a warranty included?
- A high performance budget gaming computer
- Excellent display & vibrant colours but monitor is not HD
- Full component warranty for 2 years
- Ergonomic Mouse and good quality keyboard
Look to upgrade the monitor when you can but this PC is the quickest we have reviewed!
- No headset included in the bundle
- Monitor is not HD
3. ADMI Gaming RGB PC Package
If you want a good PC for playing computer games that don’t break the bank then check out the ADMI AMD Quad Core system for under £500. It has everything you need to get started in PC gaming and is an ideal entry-level computer that can also be used for office applications, surfing the internet, watching Netflix YouTube, Twitch Streamers, Amazon Prime Video and BBC iPlayer thanks to the 1080p HD monitor.
The features that make it a serious gaming system for PC players…
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3200G Quad Core
- GPU: Integrated VEGA 8 Graphics
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Storage Space: 1TB HDD 7200RPM
- Monitor: 21.5 inch Wide Screen HD
- Windows 10 pre-installed
- Gaming Mouse, Headset & Mouse Pad included
- Gaming Keyboard that lights up included
- Headset included
- WIFI Ready with fast 300MPS transfer rate
Why this PC Gaming bundle is a solid choice…
- Top rated cheap gaming system that is a good all roubd performer
- Superb value for money
- Includes everything you need to get started in PC Gaming
- Decent graphics card and processor
- Big 1TB hard drive
- Full HD monitor
- Fully configured, simple plug and play system
- Full 12 month return to base warranty
Can I upgrade this PC spec? (and do I really need to?)
- Upgrade options are limited – to take this machine to power gaming status would require significant additional costs, this PC would make a super birthday or Christmas present or anyone wanting to get started in PC gaming without spending too much money.
What is the cheapest and best deal for a UK PC that runs the best games?
4. Fierce EXILE Desktop Computer Bundle
Our cheapest UK reviewed PC gaming bundle with monitor is the Fierce Exile Desktop computer with monitor, keyboard and mouse. The Fierce Exile is not only the cheapest of our best buys but also really is the complete gaming bundle.
The hardware and components are able to run games a decent speed/settings and the case is attractive in design and houses cooling fans to keep the rig running out decent temperatures.
Ryzon 3 for this price – you have to got to be kidding?
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 3.7GHz
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Integrated Graphics
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Storage Space: 1TB HDD Serial 600
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Extras: Entry level keyboard, mouse and mat
- WI-FI USB wireless adapter
- Monitor: 21 inch
Awesome looking case + more!
- No cheaper value for money gaming PC in the UK
- Fitted with the excellent Ryzon CPU (much better than Intel)
- Great looking case, will appeal to hardcore gamers
- For just over £350 this gaming computer is one of our best rated
What can be improved?
- Hard to find any cons, considering the price. But an upgrade on the monitor may be required if you want to play more than 3 to 4 hours a day gaming. Also – no headset is included.
5. ADMI Gaming Package with Ryzen 2300X (Athlon 64)
For a budget below £700 you can immerse yourself in your favourite computer game with the ADMI Ryzen 2300x Gaming Bundle. The super-fast Quad Core processor brings games to life and you can run most games at high quality settings with minimal loss of framerate.
Included in this cheap PC gaming bundle is a Geforce GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics card, 24 inch LED Monitor and superb illuminated gaming keyboard.
Probably the fastest budget gaming PC for 2020?
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 2300x 4.0Ghz Quad Core (Athlon 64)
- Graphics Card: Geforce GTX 1050Ti 4GB
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Storage Space: 1TB HDD Serial ATA
- Operating System: Windows 10 pre-installed
- Extras: Illuminating 7 colour keyboard with mouse and pad
- WI-FI Ready: 300Mbps Network Card
- Monitor: 24 inch LED Super Monitor
Check out the large monitor size…
- Large 24-inch LED Monitor
- Impressive Ryzen Quad Core Processor
- Solid case, built to withstand hours of non-stop gaming
- Recommended for streamers and hard core gamers
A price point to carefully consider…
- More expensive than our other cheap PC gaming bundles but well worth the cost if you can afford the extra ££.
Why Low Cost Gaming PCs are Good for Pros & Beginners
Gamers will often look to source all the parts for a new PC build. It’s both a fun and money saving exercise but newbies can come up against all types of issues when looking to build their own PC and in the end waste hundreds of pounds on parts, components, accessories and hardware that all need configuring and setting up.
By buying a UK cheap PC gaming bundle with a monitor you take much of the stress out of the situation, leaving you to enjoy what’s good about playing games – the fun! This particularly applies to PC gamers who have switched from consoles. We have handpicked 5 top budget, low end gaming computers for you to look at.
Quick Recap on our Best UK 2020 PC Gaming Bundles with Monitors
All of the above are fitted with fast graphic cards, capable CPUs and reliable motherboards. Even our fastest gaming PC is priced at a cheap price and this even ships with a super fast solid state drive.
Treat them with respect by installing good anti-virus software and regularly carry our disk defragmentation and these beasts should last a number of years at least. Best of luck with your new UK budget gaming PC with monitor!