Best Gaming PC for Under £1000 in the UK
What do you would need from a UK Best Gaming PC for Under £1000? At this price point the minimum specs include system RAM of about 8-16GB, a quad-core i7 CPU and maybe 2 GB of GDDR to enable you to run most top 10 PC games including Gears of War, CoD, Forza, FIFA, Fortnite and Warcraft.
There are some excellent gaming PCs (both as bundles and box only) available in the UK market which are priced below 1000 pounds. For your money, you will get good hardware, fast CPU with mind-blowing graphics and sound quality. Many options are available for both entry levels gamers and seasoned players so let’s start off with the top with current top 5 gaming PCs that fall into our budget.
Top 5 Gaming Computers for less than £1000
So what do we look for when we consider PCs for review that cost less than a thousands pounds? Firstly, is to take a look at four core areas that give a gaming PC an overall benchmark score. This is , Motherboard, CPU, RAM and graphics card. It’s no surprise these are the most expensive components inside the box. Next, we add customer service, online reviews and a check of the company that builds these PCs. Are they responsive to customer questions and what about if something goes wrong?
When you are paying £1000 plus for a gaming PC, reducing risk of purchase is important. Finally we double check secondary hardware components such as PSU (power supply), quality of case, hard drive specs and number of ports including USB 2.0 and 3.0 and HDMI. We feel this gives the buyer the best chance of landing the UK best gaming PC for under £1000.
1. CyberpowerPC Warrior Gaming PC – [Editors Pick]
Last update on 2019-10-23 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIAmong specifications of this gaming PC include an Intel Core i7-8700 processor. The processor has got six cores, a 12MB Cache, 3.2 GHz Base, 12 Threads and 4.6GHz Turbo which goes along way to securing the CyberpowerPC Warrior Gaming PC status as Editors Pick for top gaming PC under £1000.
It has an Intel B360 Chipset Motherboard, 240GB SATA-III SSD, 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM, and a 2TB 7200RPM SATA-III HDD. On the graphics category, the gaming machine has a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics Card, an HDMI, 1 Displayport, and 1 DVI-D. In terms of connectivity, there is 2x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1x PS/2 KB or Mouse Port, 300Mbps 802.11n Wifi, 1x RJ45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000, and a 5.1-Channel High Definition Audio.
- Editors pick 2019
- Powerful Intel Core i7-8700 processor
- Intel B360 Chipset Motherboard
- Practical cooling solution
- Lifetime technical support
- Everything can be easily upgraded
- Consider installing extra fans if you game for hours on end
2. ADMI Gaming PC i5 9400F
Last update on 2019-10-23 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APINotable features of this computer include, Intel Core i5 9400F 4.1 GHz Six-Core CPU which is 8th generation one and of exceptional performance and reliability.
It has a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6GB GDDR5 4K VR Ready Graphics Card thatcan handle almost any game on high FPS. It has a 1TB Hard drive, 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM, a Game Max Abyss Gaming Case and a 500W PSU Bronze Rated which we really like.
- Built to last
- Good value for money, well under target price level
- Good quality components inside
- Favourable online reviews from UK buyers
- Attractive case with powerful power unit
- Strong benchmark scores
- Consider upgrading RAM in 6 months – 1 year.
3. Complete ADMI Gaming PC Bundle Package
Last update on 2019-10-23 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Complete system – great birthday or Christmas present
- Good quality secondary hardware
- Nvidia card is one of the leading models in this price bracket
- Excellent frames/second
- Large 24 inch LED monitor
- Can be a little noisy when playing at maxed out settings
4. Alienware Aurora R8 Gaming Desktop (Epic Silver)
Last update on 2019-10-23 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThis epic silver gaming machine from Alienware has an Intel Core i5-9400 and 8GB RAM. The computer also has a 256 GB Hard Disk and comes pre-installed with Windows 10 OS. The Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti delivers high performance graphics with no slow down, even in bust gaming environments. If you want to own one the best Gaming PCs for Under £1000 in the UK, then it has to be an Alienware!
- Super brand, sleek gaming PC
- Very fast performance
- Alienware Command Center software included
- 4K Ready
- Exceptional customer support
- Right on the price range.
5. Dell Inspiron 7000 27 Inch FHD All-in-One (Silver)
Last update on 2019-10-23 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIIt is the last computer in our top 5 under 1000 gaming PC list. It is silver in color and it is a 27-inch monitor. This gaming machine has a processor Intel Core i5-8400T with an 8GB RAM. The Hard Drive for this computer has a capacity of 1 TB and it also uses a Windows 10 operating system.
- Strong performance at mid level settings
- Connecting software that integrates a smartphone and PC
- Stunning 27 inch HD monitor
- Buying from a well known, reputable company
- Space saving all in one gaming PC
- No touch screen on the monitor
Under £1000 Gaming PCs do not have to be a tough commodity to buy if you follow our buyers guide. Look for PCs that have good feedback from real buyers, can perform at high speeds over a consistent period and have good quality components fitted inside the box.